Monday, March 10, 2014

B-Daman Bakugaiden Saint Dragon


Back when i was a kid around 4th grade i was collecting B-Daman toys which were robot plastic model kits which you had a small B-daman to put on the ball like cockpit. And today i was digging back my old toys and saw the particular toys which was the Yellow Robot that can be combined with other 2 Robots to form a giant robot which i used to have all 3 of them. This makes me dig the net and found what i was looking for and decided to write this post. It turns out the robot toys are from particular B-daman series called Bakugaiden and it seems there is another item to be put on wishlist. This particular set called Saint Dragon have 4 robot model from White, Blue, Yellow and Black bomber can be combined together to form a dragonlike mech named Saint Dragon. By this time this product is really rare and going to cost a kidney to get one either on Ebay or Mandarake costing about more than $100.

I think i will try to find this toy when i go to Hongkong and didn't care if it is bootleg due to rarity status because these toys means alot for me when i was a kid and partially drives me to get into plastic models. First i think i am going to watch the B-daman Bakugaiden no matter how silly the series and if anyone knows where can i get this toy for reasonable price, please let me know but it would be even better if Takara Tomy decided to reissue the kit one day. Before i stopped writing at this post, here is the giant robot that i said to be the combination of the 3 robots which is called Saint Blaster.


10 comments:

  1. It's a real vintage Takara. I used to have a few of Bomberman mecha but yours is deluxe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same feeling man. i used to have all the bomberman robots just like you. am searching a lot to find the whole collection of dragon saint because it means a lot to me which reminds me of my childhoods days. so please if you know where can i find it too please contact me in my email alhajeri.a@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try find them in Taobao, last time i saw there were Full set of Saint Dragon that cost roughly $20 though built already but if you look for the unbuilt it is even more expensive than the one in Ebay. Use 弹珠人 to search in Taobao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its 2018 and I still have this. There is also a red dragon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep yours in good condition, the Black Dragon is the hardest one to get

      Delete
  5. Lol. I came across this post as I was researching what I had in my hands. Yes. I have the above mentioned kit, the Saint Dragon. A complete unused kit. Thanks for the info. I purchased this a bit back for my son about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. I came across this post as I was researching what I had in my hands. Yes. I have the above mentioned kit, the Saint Dragon. A complete unused kit. Thanks for the info. I purchased this a bit back for my son about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to republish to capture my name vice unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only had Saint Blaster and that one is still in Backlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are still looking for the saint dragon I have one for sale. Shoot me and offer and we can talk

    ReplyDelete