Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Some Recent loots


 Working in a toy company can be both a blessing and a curse at the same time. You got to get first dibs on discounted stuffs or new toys but also got you to commit Impulse buy even more. Here are are some stuff that i bought from my workplace over past few months which include variety range of stuffs. I got myself my first Figma and Yamato Figurine which have some nice discounts. Watching Iron Blooded Orphans also make me get some of the 1/100 IBO Gunplas and probably snatching 1/100 Bael one of these days too. My company also happen to have now rare Full Metal Panic Figurine from Atelier Sai which would complement well with my Aoshima FMP Kit. I doubt i will be able to give proper review this year like my other toys but should have plenty of time by next year.

2 comments:

  1. Asked me what I like and it would be those Full Metal Panic Figurines! Those are pretty rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested Dennis, i can help you to get one from our store. We still got some in stock

    ReplyDelete